Sunday, March 22, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely recall hearing Cori say something about that German guy not being .... Um, well, I was not at the soccer game where this was noticed and discussed by Cori and her friends. I only remember hearing a part of that, something that Cori was saying about it later. However, I am not so stupid that I would not be able to understand what she was talking about more or less. I have read articles about sort of related topics in Time magazine. Also, that was nice of Paul Gibbard to loan me his health book, "None of These Diseases," which he promptly demanded returned because he wanted to make sure that I did not forget to give it back to him. So yes, I sort of heard about that. So yes, a lot of these laws and rules are important to ensure good health. It is up to each society to decide what they are going to do about that. So, yes, I do understand something about that.

Anyway, this is needless for me to say, so obvious in fact, that I have no need of a doggie doc named Larry Kraiss to be getting in my face and trying to explain this to me. I am not three years old any more that I would have any further use for him.

Nor would I have any use for some craven idiot husband who would be fearful of the empty threats of Dr. Kraiss. To tell the truth, Larry and Karen really have nothing that I need. Given that nowadays pretty much any clown can aspire to the office of college president, it seems that Larry and Karen will really just need to get used to being out of the loop on a lot of things, especially in regards to me.