Monday, March 30, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Oh, didn't I hear some yapping that sounded like Caroline defending her brother John? Something about the "open air" meetings in front of Central Park that were photographed and printed in magazines nationwide. And then there is the endless online chatter about Caroline's plane ticket. As if I could care less about those haughty arrogant rich people who happen to be Irish but have not learned how to spell nacharliczashun, much less pass their U.S. melting pot examinations. As if I should feel guilty about reading the news. I never really understood why these party people are talking to me. I was never really one of them. Independence is a good thing. I have no connection whatever to the dreary Johnson & Johnson institutions whatever that meant. I was never the Johnson family maid in case you forgot. I might not be so interested in your party spy games as you seem to imagine, especially as you are just playing games with my head anyway and I don't appreciate that one bit.