Sunday, March 8, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Hey, I was just minding my own business. I was walking around at the retreat for Life Publishers or whatever it was and saying hi to some people when suddenly I was called over and asked to sit down and be prayed for. Was I supposed to refuse? Isn't being prayed for a good thing? Won't I get in trouble if I say no? I was sitting next to David during this prayer by his father. And if David is trying to make something more out of that then, well, he really doesn't have much to go on. It's not like his dismal life proves any great blessing was bestowed on him so probably it's not like any great benefit was bestowed on me either. We all know or at least heard that he hangs around with creepy mafia characters and conducts shady business deals of which we really don't know anything specific. It's not like I asked for that, certainly. So it is more like a nightmare was bestowed on me. So I suppose that probably in future I should learn to just lock myself away in my room so that no one can have a chance to "help" me. Thanks anyway.