Thursday, June 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Ok, now that I run through "The Fate of Wolsey," from 1835, I am somehow vaguely reminded that someone was referencing the stormy and tempestuous relationship between Henry and Katheryne. I never really understood what that meant and still don't. I hadn't really thought very much about that. These people say many weird things that I overheard but forgot almost immediately. I am sure that meant something to them but I did not have all the components so I would not be able to properly reassemble that. Just something about Henry and Kathy. Knowing how those people are, generally speaking, it probably didn't mean very much, even if I could figure out what was behind that. Thus, it does seem very weird that big boba Susie would be trying to pretend that her sister-in-law Cathy Stewart was my high school classmate. What do they think they heard about that? So typical of the Stewart twins to think that everything is just all about them. What would they know about my high school misery? They were in the U.S. attending a normal American high school. They just wouldn't be able to understand some things.