Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Ok, so I graduated from college at SCC whereas my Dad's cousin Suzanne also called 'Susie' graduated from USC. Ok, so USC is a much bigger school with more graduates and more prestige than ours. OK, fine. It's not like a clueless Mark or Jeff could ever understand what means exactly as they are USC grads only. Just trying to poke holes in people's heads doesn't really approximate the college experience. Probably some of us might have done college differently in retrospect but it's too late now and worse than useless to belabor these points. We only have the present and going forward. The past is gone, just a blip in the rear view mirror. Why was Mark all worked up in a snit? I only met him once and there is nothing more to say about that. I am not acquainted with any Mr. J.C. Griffith so I really would not be able to aid in the reenacting of Wynne's "Game of Solitaire" fiction. The only Josephine I know of was from the Philippines. Josephine was very quick on her feet 'tis true, but I would have to refer you to Susie, Stewart that is, for any other information on Josephine, and what she did after leaving Central America and whether she successfully married a rich Londoner in contrast to Susie's unsuccessful wedding plans. I really don't remember much about her.