Monday, June 8, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I must be crazy. In a dream I thought I was hearing that shrill Italian hag Kathy crowing about how she is going to steal my husband. Ha ha ha! You see, this high school classmate of mine is dark complected so she imagines herself the lady heroine of Solomon song, the object of his love, whereas in her imagination I am just one of those other ladies of Jerusalem who would rather avoid sun exposure. A great way for Kathy to get skin cancer and cut her own throat without any help from me. I see that she married some stupid toadie Johnson, not exactly King Solomon, so as it turns out she really has nothing much to crow about so loudly, at least in my opinion. But of course I can't really say that or even have such an opinion when she hasn't really said that in so many words. It just makes me depressed knowing that these dogs are going to kill me and there is nothing I can do about it.