Thursday, June 18, 2015

Which Reminds Me

No one is opposed, as a general rule, to feeding programs per se. I just don't care about being involved in that when there are so many other avenues of opportunity for me to shrug off the burdensome yoke of the dreary Stewart twins. I really don't care what they do. I just want them to go away and stop bothering me. It's hard for me to breathe with all their stupid junk clogging the atmosphere. They obviously have a fortune stashed away somewhere to be able to run a feeding program. Even so, that is no concern of mine. I just don't have that kind of money anywhere to feed millions of people from thin air. Only God can do that. Well, we know that God can do that, clearly. But anyway, meantime, I really need a paycheck so that I can someday afford to pay for my own check at the restaurant because I certainly wouldn't want to get stuck eating the Sam and Janie's icky Vineyard gruel.