Monday, June 22, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do remember that Sheryl played a role in getting me fired. She complained about me to my boss Max and that contributed to his change of attitude toward me. I also had made a variety of mistakes. Enough said about that. Ok, well, so maybe it was time for me to go after more than two years. So I was fired. They all seemed to agree that I suffer from an incurable disease known as "insubordination." Ok, so I just can't seem to work. Do I look like some clueless Djinni, that your every fanciful whim should be my command? I am not allowed to think for myself on the job? Ok, so I was fired. And how did my church pastor come to be a party to all of this personal information that is really none of his business, as if I should be cowering in abject submission to the church authorities? I don't work for a church now. Not meaning to be irreverent but it does make you wonder what is going on behind my back.