Friday, June 5, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, now I remember. I overhead Kathy and Joan loudly talking about how they did not like Heather, who was Henry's daughter and was there only one year, the ninth grade. But it was now the tenth grade and they were glad that she was gone somewhere, I think they said Washington D.C. to work for Nixon. They apparently thought that Heather was something of a bully in addition to being extremely rich. So I am only imaging that the Henry and Kathy thing was construed somehow on that. Of course, back in those days we did not know that Kathy's family was actually working for the CIA. We just thought they were shady mafia people sent there for some business purpose. We did not have any deep understanding of that back in the old days. It does make you wonder why the American people would commission the CIA to seek the ruin the lives of innocent bystanders such as myself. It makes no sense to me. I don't see why my identity should be compromised to cover their butts.