Sunday, January 24, 2016

Which Reminds Me

During my senior year of college, when we went on our senior sneak trip, I was in a car that included, among others, Ricardo Leyva, a Cuban, of whom not much has been heard since then, at least by me, except maybe once later at a pedestrian crossing, much changed in appearance that I almost didn't recognize him as the same person, and maybe Diane Roberts and some other people whose names I cannot recall and who I never liked very much anyway. Just because these people were at my college... Well, anyway, I don't remember anyone being crazy about the senior trip arrangements but it was not like we had a choice. We were just supposed to go wherever the trip planners sent us and call that fun whether it was or not actually sort of a miserable time, having nobody, well maybe Diane, might as well say nobody, for me to talk to. I really don't remember very much about that senior trip to somewhere in Northern California.