Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Which Reminds Me

That was sort of lame how that Latino guy was trying to stage and/or instigate a fight between redhead vs. blonde. Do you really think that I am so shallow that I cannot see through that artificially constructed silly artifice that he/they tried/are trying to stage? I sort of spaced out because, I mean, really, I will not be taking that bait. This is not Alice in Wonderland fiction here. You bore me with your obviously manipulative games. I have better things to do than to engage in some silly catfight with some obnoxious whiner, whoever it is. I am older and wiser now so I just don't do that anymore. I already know how you are, how you think that you are automatically counted virtuous and blameless by virtue of superficial appearances, never mind about all those outrageous things that you were saying at your desk that no one dares to call you to account for because anyway nobody will care about that. It is only me that everyone is so interested in targeting for no particular reason, just to make my life miserable it would seem. Maybe you really do think that eliminating all redheads will be to your advantage somehow. Yes, I suppose that could be true, that admitting my existence would force you to share too much the spotlight and power that you so jealously guard for yourself alone and to eat some humble pie for a change and to admit that you really do not know everything after all. You would not enjoy that, would you? So yes, I sort of understand how you think that way, even if I really don't care so much that I would care to perform for you. Yawn! After I'm gone, you will only have them to fight against. I just won't be there to help with that later. So that will be interesting to see how you fare when it is only you against them. You won't be able then to use me as your scapegoat then. You need to be getting accustomed to my non-existence since I won't be here later anyway.