Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I know of several persons named Sue, Susie, Suzette and/or Suzanne, so when you threaten to "Sue" me over that minor point, I really do fail to understand what you are getting at. Which "Sue" was from New York? Possibly more than one of these "Sue's" may have spent some unknown amount of time in New York although I can't say one way or another. Didn't Sue talk about her Norwegian heritage? Or also there was the Italian Sue, somewhat overweight, from also somewhere up there in that region. And didn't Italian Suzette talk about meeting her really Italy-Italian husband there? And then there are all the other "Sue's" and Susie's" of whom I know very little whom we met here in South Florida. I really do not want to be bothered with having to learn the details of "Sue's" New York connections of which I am not aware when it really does not matter to me in the long run. Susie was never that important to me that I would want to be bothered with learning the details of her in-law problematicals without being properly introduced. I already know that my name is NOT Sue and there is nothing that I need to prove to anyone in that regard.