Monday, January 25, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Whenever I visited the Getty Museum, I always paid my own admission fee fair and square just like every other member of the general public. Amazing museums. Thus I am not expecting to get hit later by the Getty family when I do not think that I owe them anything, have no personal connection whatever to them that I am aware of, don't know anything about it. Yes, I suppose that those rich people are always fearful of being kidnapped by whoever, as they say, but, anyway, that was never my problem. I was never rich or even slightly related to such rich people. Yes, I suppose that we have all seen those stories in the history books about rich people being kidnapped for ransom, such as the Lindbergh case of 1932, but, anyway, I have nothing to add to that conversation. Like I say, that was never my problem. I'm not rich and famous. Not by a long shot.