Thursday, January 28, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there were some high school friends of my little sister who were somewhat confused thinking that the song, "The Candyman Can" was about me. No, not me. I am not going to do anything to make them feel better, especially not now. They should not be putting their faith in me. I will just disappoint them later when they don't get whatever they want just because, anyway, it is not about them. They just weren't that important to me. I really didn't like them in the first place and their incessant canting with this anti-"The Candyman" song only grates on my nerves even more. I really wish they would just go away and leave me alone. I know who I am. I don't need them to explain that to me. I don't want to hear another peep out of my sister's worthless high school people. I have not much patience for dull bimbos who get on my nerves.