Thursday, January 7, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I am now trying to remember whether we ever went bowling together back in the old days. Craig Bolingbroke's bowling scores will not get him off the hook on this point. Anyway, Pam and I were talking about typewriters, not bowling scores, so I am not sure how that other subject crept into the conversation in the retelling. Their somewhat flaky Loyolaties are now coming into better focus. Even so, I was never all that interested in participating in their behind-the-scenes insurrection. The Louisiana Purchase cannot be rescinded now so we are just stuck with this French-fried riff-raff in the Union. Even so, I should not be required to go there and muddy my sandals in that swamp. I think that Pam Roberts should be required to pay the price for her own conspiratorial affairs to which I was mostly not a party in the first place. Like I said, I do not see how anything good is going to happen to me today when the Roberts family has this hexed me this way with all of their Pammie-Puke curses.