Friday, January 22, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I must confess that I am not the least bit sorry for having whacked Laura's cat at least once. It got so tiresome for me coming home from work weekdays, and any other time coming home from whatever on weekends, to walk into my own home apartment and to always be attacked by Laura's horrible cat, which quite aggressively lunged at my feet and legs as I walked towards my room, biting and clawing my clothes and shoes and also my skin, until finally I can shake off the cat and close the door and shut the cat out of my room. Finally one day I did give it a good whack which made it a bit more subdued after that in its usual attacks. Personally, I don't think that I can be deemed guilty of animal abuse as even cats require a certain amount of discipline.