Monday, January 11, 2016

Which Reminds Me

At a time when I was living in Fullerton, Calif., I do remember that my roommate at the time, Laura Entz, was excessively fond of her cat, which shed hair all over the place, which I was not too crazy about, but when she moved out she took her cat with her, and any further details of the cat and its eventually ends you would have to get from her. I really don't know anything else about the cat. I might overheard some talk of the cat but no details come to memory, just that such cats shed hair all over the place and in my opinion should not be allowed in the kitchen where this particular cat loved to crawl all over the supposedly clean dishes left there to drain and in between the canisters and whatever else was placed on the canister. Maybe Laura knows something that I don't.