Saturday, January 30, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Well, excuse if I fail to see why I should apologize for overhearing someone else's political jokes that were made actually by my dear father or grandfather at the expense of your politically failed murderous father. So? Isn't there something called freedom of speech which, if suppressed, would allow your stupid father to trample my dear father or grandfather underfoot without legal shelter from your immense power and fortune. This is why I am being staged to come out swinging at the Kennedy riff-raff because, really, who cares about their political future? There must have been some reason why the Kennedys were so loathed by our Republican family. Anyway, just like everybody else, I only care about my own humble opinions and the publication and broadcast-ability in the privacy of my own home of my own personal opinions, whether informed or not, and if you have a problem with that, well, tough luck, you will not be invited back here. Nobody wants to be beholden to the dirty-tricks Kennedy clan on that basis. If I have a choice I will throw the Kennedys to the garbage can because I am not a clone of Mary Jo Kammerer, although it is not always up to me. Time and chance happen to all.