Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it really complicates matters that someone has assigned to me this role of getting a very well-paying job as a single woman role without really knowing anything about me and the obstacles I would have to overcome and not caring about how that is my worst nightmare. And how am I supposed to succeed with all these overly expectant dogs yapping at my heels, everyone trying to find fault with me and pull me down to the bottom level. I can hardly make any progress with finding myself tripped up at every turn. How easily they can throw darts at me, always expecting the worst for me and the best for themselves, while I, on the other hand, am not allowed to expect anything but the worst possible scenario for myself and dare not throw darts at them without dire repercussions for not doing whatever they want. So this whole thing it twisted to my complete disadvantage, so that I myself, as you were saying, wholly deserve to be suicidal because there is just nothing for me. I might as well be dead.