Sunday, February 19, 2017

Which Reminds Me

To what can we attribute all this ridiculous hubbub? Let me guess. Have the Methodically Honduran Hoes gone and boxed themselves into a corner? Again? Well, whatever, that is no concern of mine. You were trying to throw me to the Methodicals by virtue of my grandmother's having belonged to such a church. But I am not my grandmother. I am the daughter of my mother who didn't get saved until she left the Methodicals and went to the AG where they explain things more clearly and have revival services from time to time. So we now know better than that. The old Strickland family cemetery in Texas was at one time located next to church grounds, but they tore the church down long ago and the only thing left there is a cemetery which some family members take care of. Some relatives of ours are buried there although not my grandparents. So I am not aware of anything that I would need to discuss at this time in regards to Methodicals.