Monday, February 13, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Of course they have caved in. They always did bring their social ties with them to the U.S., as does everyone. What they are saying in my case is that because I am a single woman with no husband I have no place in the U.S., even though I am a natural born U.S. citizen and a daughter of such. They, in contrast, are foreign born women who do have place in the U.S. because their husbands are U.S. citizens, because in their thinking all place is derived from the male. If you are a female without a husband you have no place to be claiming to be "in the know," even if you are a U.S. citizen. So this leaves me on the outside looking in, or rather stuffed in a cave like a redheaded bear and left to suffocate, because I have no husband. So that is their way of stabbing white girls in the back side, at least in my case.