Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I wonder what makes these people think that I would know the story of Joe. Actually I don't know the story of Joe. And given all these strange hints perhaps I don't want to know the details of that. Are you talking about my Dad's Uncle Joe, whom I only saw once in my entire lifetime when he stopped in at my grandparents' house for a few minutes. We were all sitting around the dining room table and talking about something, I don't remember what. That is the only thing that I can remember about Joe. Of course, after you read the diaries you would have learned much more about Joe than I could begin to explain. Strange that you should be so interested in learning more about Joe. I really can't help with you that, however. The only Joe I can think of was my Dad's uncle who has long since passed away and there is nothing that I can tell you about that.