Sunday, February 26, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how well I remember that when we were children, we were all over at the Bueno family's house which was adjacent to a military fortress, and the Elmer Bueno family was also there, and the Stewarts and the Calkins. And I was outside on the sidewalk tooting on a harmonica and Susie came and made it known to me that the Bueno family had heard my harmonica tooting and the loud noise I was making was really getting on their nerves and they were going to make sure that I suffer for having done that. Don't I know that Chris Bueno is really very skilled at playing the harmonica, whereas I am only making a tuneless racket? So I should in deference to the superior talents of the boys at harmonica playing surrender the instrument to them. This message really did grate on my nerves because, anyway, everything I say or do really annoys them. So whatever.