Thursday, February 23, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Ah yes, now I remember that all the people standing on the side of the pool have bound themselves under some kind of oath not to talk about Bruce Bell's dive and the malfunction of that. But I don't seem to be included in that vow because I was down in the water and wearing a scuba mask and had put my head underwater to watch the dive from the water side so I did not see what happened before that, only remember that he did seem to be struggling but there was a huge cloud of bubbles so I really didn't see very much of that. If you really want more information you would have to get one of them to break their vow silence. Well, good luck with that. Whatever. Anyway, that is not my problem. I really don't care that much that I would want to make the effort of trying to break somebody's head open just to spill the beans on that minor incident. It just wouldn't be worth very much. You have to pick your battles and I have to pick my battles and that is not a battle that I would care to pick. Just to suddenly start screaming some national rant in imitation of that Mexican bully brat just doesn't seem that important to me in the whole scheme of things. I have other priorities that your simplistic mind could not possibly comprehend.