Monday, February 27, 2017

Which Reminds Me

When I was working at the South Florida Newspaper Network I remember learning that our company was owned by someone of the name of Worrell, of whom I knew nothing other than their collection of unique cars was also housed in the building. Later some in-house investors bought the newspaper from the Worrell company, and later the Tribune company bought the company from the investors. Much later than that, I learn that Worrell is also the name of a woman who was a secretary at our church. Oh, I didn't know there was any Worrell connection of that nature. I just had always thought that Cherie and her idiot son Terry were some low-class peasant trash people of no interest to me. There is nothing of a personal nature that I would want to discuss with them. But I digress.