Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bread

Yes, every day when I came home from school I would go straight to the refrigerator for a snack, usually a piece of bread and a glass of water. My sister always thought that was so weird, like bread and water, like isn't that what prisoners eat, bread and water, and like blah blah blah and commenting on this weirdness to everyone which makes it very uncomfortable for me to want ever speak to my sister's weird little friends who are mostly stupid Baptists anyway. All those Baptists do all the time is sit around saying nasty things about me behind my back so obviously there would be no reason to get back in touch with those little brats. It makes it hard for me to get any respect when my sister has already trashed me to everyone on the planet for various reasons. It is not like she is right about the bread and water thing, just has a bigger mouth to broadcast whatever. It is unfortunate that my sister does not stop to think before flapping her jaw because people actually take that stuff seriously and they might get the wrong idea about me. It is dangerous for her to be yappety yapping all over the place to those little idiot children she knows who they are. I personally do not want anyone to think that I was ever a prisoner. I just liked the bread and water snack