Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shower

Yes, I do think that it was mostly Lynda who complained about Terry's locker-room babbling in music theory class, as if there were no girls present. There he is standing in the door whistling at some blond girls walking nearby as if he were some low-class construction worker lolling on the streets of Panama City and there we are sitting at our desks, Lynda and I and maybe Karen and I don't remember any other girls, feeling kind of uncomfortable because, well, I don't know. I always ignored that kind of guy in high school and here I am in Christian college expecting something better than that. Terry always did keep up a constant stream of chatter about all kinds of things, not that I remember much, but Terry always was such an angry person in addition to being completely stupid and utterly ignorant of actual conditions and facts regarding anything connected to me and my life so nothing that Terry says can ever be taken seriously in any way. Lynda, or Dauna by copyright, might have referred to the time that he talked about his dream of getting married and on his honeymoon there would be a transparent shower curtain. Guys say these kinds of things when they are shooting off the lip but we cannot let Terry imagine that we thought that he was referring to us in any way. No, obviously we know that he was talking about some imaginary person far in the future. No, obviously I am complete aware that I am not being invited to shower with Terry. I do not need anyone to explain such an insignificant point to me. It is important, however, to remind Terry that neither am I his dog. I am an intelligent person and I cannot allow such a blithering idiot as Terry to confuse matters to the degree that he inevitably does because he is the type who shoots off the mouth without knowing what he is talking about, as if his point of view were the only thing that mattered. Before opening mouth, engage brain, as reads the poster reads that I gave to my sister's boring boyfriend, Marty Kvetko. OK, so that was mean of me but, well, where is Marty now?