Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New York

I wonder what makes these people think that I would ever go to New York. I will probably die before I ever make it that far. Even if I could afford to go there, there would be nothing for me there in New York. I am probably not good enough to make it there in the fast-paced busy bustling city of New York and I know that. There is no need to explain that to me and rub it in so gleefully. I would not know a soul in New York and there would be nothing for me to do there. I would have no place to live and no job. Everything is too expensive there and people are even more mean and vicious than ever there, all the meanest nastiest people on the planet all elbowing and kicking their way to the top of the heap there in New York. I definitely would not fit so there would be no reason to contemplate such a silly thought.