Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hatemongers

Yes, this whole thing is designed to make me look horrible. I cannot win this game. No matter what I say or do, everyone is always angry with me and I will get nothing out of it either way. The more I fight it the worse I will look so it makes no sense to bother defending myself. It makes no sense to me why I should feel guilty about the outcome of high school games when I was only one small piece of the team, not exactly a top pick, and did my part as best as I could though never very athletic and not interested in boring athletic stuff for the most part. I see no reason for these well-tanned people to try to pose as martyred black people when actually they have millions of dollars stashed away in banks somewhere offshore so that obviously winning or losing a Blue team relay is no big deal to them and not going to make or break the bank. I did not do anything to them so while I could launch into some bizarre tirade and invent some stuff, actually I would not know what I was talking about and anyway I would have a lot more to lose, like pretty much I would lose everything, whereas it would mean no loss to them to crush me and destroy me completely, so basically the policy is to keep my mouth shut and stay out of trouble so that they have nothing to use against me because, basically, I never really had any advantage. Being white is actually a disadvantage in a lot of ways.