Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Deaf Dennis

Perhaps Dennis Buchmiller and those other instrumental players or whoever it was did not get the message that we sent to them in the first place: Go to hell. It would be so improper and unChristian for me to say such a thing to those guys but to tell the truth, I am required to be so careful to be nice to everyone and positive and affirming of them even if I don't really like them, but that is what I was trying to say to them even if they are already off on some bunny trail trying to make me look bad whichever way they can. The truth is that Dennis is just a Stockton lowlife who is clueless about the realities of my complicated life. Those guys went off on some tangent but I don't remember exactly what the question was or what I or someone else said. As for me, I am not available. What Dennis or whoever it was might think of me just does not matter and is completely irrelevant. Dennis is just a stupid sax player so what would he know about anything? Nothing.