Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Witches

Ok, so just because in my doodles I drew a picture of a witch, something right out of something like the Wizard of Oz, sort of like the Wicked Witch of the West, she knows who she is, that does not make me a witch or involved in any form of witchcraft of any kind. I was just very bored that day in class, I suppose. I also have other little faces of various kinds and expressions, and also geometric figures and the classic house with tree and sunshine, etc. I do not appreciate these stupid ignorant rabble daring to accuse me in this nefarious, backhanded, backstabbing, traitorous, and wicked way of theirs. Obviously, you were serving as my model and recognized your own face reflected there on the page. Ha ha ha! Otherwise, why else would you react in such a bizarre way.