Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fears

Yes, it is incredibly weird how afraid all these old hag-witches are of a little redheaded girl. It boggles the mind how they quibble and quaver and conspire to launch a volley of verbosity in my direction at all times in order to block me at every turn. These events definitively prove that these brownish, brown-nosing women are dumber than dirt, or else vicious or something like that. Any woman who was intelligent would realize that I am no threat to them, that I am just a normal human being like everyone else, neither smarter nor dumber, and that the real problem lies in their pompously over-inflated sense of their own self-importance. I have my opinions like everyone else and it is not important that they agree with me or not. I really don't care what they think. I cannot be expected to remember what I did when I was eight years old. I forget. I know that I am just as smart as the average person if not smarter in some respects so I do not need the patronizing, condescending, haughty attitudes directed at me from certain ones of these stupid brownish people. In fact, they are so stupid they are quite dangerous. If they are going to cop such a stupid attitude towards me, then I will just have to leave them to their hellish fate because unfortunately they would not listen to reason, at least not from me. Sorry about that.