Saturday, September 3, 2011

Death and Taxes

Only two things are certain, death and taxes. Well, at least death is certain. Eventually I will die and be buried somewhere underground. But as for taxes, I am starting to wonder why I should bother. After all, wasn't it Uncle Sam himself conspiring with the CIA to sell my soul to the devil? Wasn't it Congress who sold the company store out from under me? And then I am expected to pay the bill for these dubious services so self-destructive of my own interests? They must be crazy. After all, the national debt is overwhelming. It will not be paid off in my lifetime if ever. The world system holds no promise of future benefit for me. I might be better off just dropping off the grid. After all, I don't need the system for anything. If you split the baby, this baby is not going to choose Caesar. God will take care of me. Hmm! Of course I pay my taxes every year. Not really saying anything. Just a thought.