Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"I Got You Babe"

I mostly disliked the TV show, "Sonny and Cher," and its dreary theme song. How could anyone of sane mind and body really enjoy the vomit-inducing spectacle of Sonny and Cher dissing each other every week on national television? Don't the sitcom people have anything better to do with their air time? No, apparently they haven't gotten it yet. I don't think I watched that more than two or three times and only because I was at my grandparents' house and someone else was controlling the channels. I don't think they had that in El Salvador. Fortunately for me there is no way that those dysfunctional Hollywood people such as Wicked Witch Cher and her hideous daughter "Chastity" would be able to get into my life and gum up the works. There are barriers and hedges and boundaries to keep them out. We would not want to be bound by their creepy "Bono" bonds. We have to keep those horrible Hollywood people on the outside of our personal lives so that we are not infected by their insanity. So true.