Saturday, February 23, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I am such a good Christian girl and thus I can have no future association with that putrid rainbow trash Joanne. What a disgustingly vile person she is, so pathetically bad and devoid of any idea of right and wrong. Perhaps someday she will get saved and then maybe she will appear in heaven, the place where I am going. But then again if she is Catholic she might not make it as those people can never be sure. Those people can never have any confidence and joy in salvation so they are tossed around by whatever wave. Sad but I would not to be dragged down by stupid Catholics. Basically.

Anyway, I cannot think of a more tediously dull and boring family than the Thompsons. Hopefully I will never have to hear another word from them ever again post-Mexico as I really could not care less about them and their tediously dull and boring agenda of Scandinavian self-aggrandizement.