Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Which Reminds Me

So HR Block did my taxes and I filed with the IRS just like every other year of my life and there is no reason that I know of for anyone to be questioning my taxes. Everything was filed based on the three W-4 forms that I received indicating my earnings for the year of 1989. I am fairly confident that HR Block would not be hiring incompetent people so there was no reason to expect the IRS to have any questions unless maybe Suzette Cuccio and all those people from church who work at the IRS office in Hollywood (Florida) are spending their lunch breaks checking on all their acquaintances from church. After all, if Suzette would report on her mafia cousins she would probably not be adverse to checking on everybody else in the entire church as well, I can easily imagine. I do not see why I should be afraid of those overzealous spies as I have no mafia connections. I probably cashed my usual tax refund like every other year. If I needed to pay California taxes for those four months then I am sure that the HR Block people would have figured out how to report that. Obviously, that was the whole point of having them take care of that headache so that I just sign the tax return and drop it in the mail. Sometimes it really is worth the money to have the professionals sort these things out.