Monday, February 18, 2013

Which Reminds Me

At a party years ago I recall that Byron Cox informed everyone present at the Emory's house that he would be willing to clean the bathrooms of Grand Central Station with his tongue. That was a rather shocking thing to hear told in polite company. Yes, those were the very words coming out of his mouth. That is how desperate those people are to make points, however trivial or worthless or insignificant their points may be. I did not drink of the water that David held out in front of my nose. But by just filling time with this endless babble these whiners steal time, forcing to explain what they already know, and time is money. That perhaps explains why I have not that much sympathy for them. How disgusting can you be? I don't even want to think about that.