Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pointed Remarks

Ha Ha Ha! Horrid nasty mean Cousin Laurie pretending to be a nice person. Ha ha ha! There is no nastier piece of lowlife trash than Laurie in some circles but I try to avoid answering the Butterfield mail because it really is not my problem. I would not want to be mistaken for one of them. Even with Army Boots that nasty Wicked Witch cousin will never get a Purple Heart award in a million years. No, for traitorously backstabbing your entire family all you get is a dog collar around your fat ugly neck, in case you forgot. But you should already know that by now. You ought to know that Marvin is trying to yank us all around on a chain even though we are not even related to those people in actual practice and don't really care what they do. If Marvin ever gets promoted to Chairman of the Federal Reserve I really don't care one way or another. I just don't want those people calling my house personally to notify me of the latest interest rate fluctuations because I really don't care about that very much. I might be busy with other things and don't really see why that should concern me in any way. We are almost not related to those distant second or third cousins and while we hope they get saved someday we really cannot be associated with them on a family basis if they refuse to accept Christianity and try to bully us out of our faith. Sorry but sometimes walls are there for good and practical reasons.