Friday, February 1, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Although I was on the blue team in high school intramural sports, I seem to recall that the red team led by Thomas Hills was the winner at the end of the year. So that's nice for them but just winning an intramural sports contest does not necessarily translate into an automatic green card to the U.S. for those red team members, just because Thomas Hills was one of those guys who tries to make everything into some kind of game. Anyway, I never did care what blah boring Thomas Hills thought about anything. I do remember seeing him walking down the hall with his cardboard girlfriend Judy Stutler, she of no personality to speak and nothing intelligent to say that I can recall. I really don't care about those people. To repeat, I could not care less and feel utter indifference to the existence of Thomas Hills and his crew. I am aware that they exist but I do not see why those people should be heard from ever again after high school. The red team success was no guarantee that Tom Hills would ever attain four-star general status in the future, obviously, or get himself elected president, at least not if I ever have anything to do with that, especially after all the pain he caused with his fictional tales spread behind my back. I cannot imagine how or why they broke up later but I see from Facebook that Judy married a Mr. Link which means nothing to me. There never was any link between myself and Judy Stutler or any reason to get back in touch later with Judy and those other three blondes to whom I was never linked in any way other than I kind of remember seeing them walking down the hallways or at their lockers changing books between high school classes. There is no way that they could possibly know anything about me and my family and I just cannot imagine why they would even pretend to know anything.