Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Lori Logan Story

Yes, Lori Logan once told me a story about how she was hired by a bank in downtown Fort Lauderdale and for three months she was in charge of this cache of money which she carefully guarded. At the end of three months her supervisor told her that her services were no longer needed and basically she was fired or dismissed. There really was something odd about that story but I did not think too much about it at the time. The thought of checking her name at the courthouse did not cross my mind. I just thought that it was sort of amazing that the bank ever hired Lori in the first place as she really is sort mentally on the level of high school dropout, not really someone I would take very seriously for financial advice, especially as she often talks about her overbearing burden of credit card debt because she apparently spends most of her time at the mall shopping for clothes and gifts that she gives to her nieces and nephews and not really much time reading books or taking classes or anything of a serious nature that she would have anything intelligent to talk about. I mean, I try to be nice to these people from church but I really don't know very much about their personal lives. I might have seen Lori once a week on Sunday morning and that was about all. My sister is the one who had Lori living at her house for a couple of years and recommended her for a job selling mobile phones. However, Lori moved back to Atlanta with her sister's family several years ago and we do not hear much about her anymore. You could always ask my sister if you really want to know about Lori. I never really kept in touch.