Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A History Book Jumble

Oh, isn't that cute. Lots of people find their surnames in the 19th century history books. There are the surnames Thompson, Niles, Roberts, and more in history books recording travels through Central America. However, this does nothing to prove direct lineage of missionaries by the same surname who lived in Latin America during the 20th century and onwards or else not in the same countries. It is sort of cutely funny in that strange way that Freemasons try to systematically analyze the planet but it does not necessarily mean anything. I really am not interested in joining the Masonic Club, thanks anyway. I would rather have a life than spend any more time on this trivia. I must admit that I am not interested in learning this Binary Code that Dog-Ma denizens have developed to drive me to distraction. I really wasn't thinking about this at all and I resent my attention being diverted from more productive avenues, my personal life being hijacked for no good reason, just somebody else has an axe to grind and they want me to be their substitute. Truthfully, I really don't quite get why I should care about events that no one will bother to explain. It must be all that important, obviously. So there is no reason for me to get all worked up and screaming over someone else's agenda. I really don't understand what your problem is. You are an idiot. That is all I clearly understand. You are an idiot.