Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Which Reminds Me

While I was attending SCC I remember asking the financial aid people about grants or something like that. Was I just thinking this question and looking at the literature there in the office or did I ask a question about grants and whether I should think of applying? I could not because we were not poor enough for that. I remember this being explained to me. OK, fine. I think a lot of people know by now that SCC had the financial AIDS people from hell. Years later every little thing you ever said to a financial AIDS flunkie would be vomited upon your head. Somehow I seriously doubt that Linda Harrington and Debbie Rush could possibly have any real friends left on the earth after all this time. They are just wrong. In a free country like this we ought to be trusted to understand the answers give to us at the time without further ado. I know that I did.