Thursday, October 31, 2013

Which Reminds Me

I never got married because Mr. Right never showed up. I have said at some time or another I suppose. However, I was not referring to Mr. Wright, obviously. The Wright family lived in Belize as missionaries and their son Mickey married Becky Stewart, Susie's older sister. However, it would be ludicrous to suggest that I ever set foot in Belize or know anything about the Wright family is doing these days. Probably just the same old thing. They are always doing something but it has been many years since we talked even if we remember each other anymore. Someone is always trying to squeeze more out of the Susie connection than is actually there. We are actually not related to the Stewarts that I know of. We were just friends at one time but our lives diverged and took different paths which sometimes happens for various reason. No reason to say anything else about that. It gets sort of annoying, all these allusions to Susie, because I have my own separate identity which they never seemed to notice.