Monday, October 28, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Someone is trying to make a point about the National Honor Society. However, I am not interested in going into some stupid rant about how is it that pathetically stupid, functionally illiterate Carmen got to be in the National Honor Society while the rest of us brilliant people did not make the cut. For one thing, how could I possibly keep my GPA up to that level with Spanish Lit dragging me down? Impossible. Also, I cannot speak for others. I just have no idea how these points added up that way. Digging around is not going to accomplish anything constructive so I wish you would take your agenda somewhere else and stop expecting me to solve all of the world's problems. I cannot do everything. The U.S. Congress has a lot of explaining to do. I just have no idea.