Thursday, October 24, 2013

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is creepy how these Latina dogs are so fascinated by white girls, always trying to interpose their icky stupid thoughts into our personal lives and minds. They will crowd around you and stare at you and watch everything you do as if you were a performer and even grab your hand and want to hold hands with me. Ick! What do they take me for anyway? Am I Ruth I. Ellis, possible heiress of the Salvador Commercial Company, that I should have any claim to birth in El Salvador? Susie was born in El Salvador, actually, but that is a whole different story. Ruth, a descendant of Al Burrell, was born in Usulután. That is not a place I remember being though I cannot say for sure we did not drive through there at some time or another. I really don't remember. Anyway, I don't know anything about their Icky-Sticky company nor do I care to learn more. It is really no concern of mine that the 1940 census finds Ruth living in Suisun City, California, with her partner Mary McKinney. I don't know anything about these people, really. Sorry but you only get one Susan or Suisun. Susie really loved all that attention but I always thought it was weird. I should not be dragged into Susie's stuff as I really have no idea. They never tell us anything.