Friday, April 10, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Oh, I don't know why I never noticed that before but it would seem that some clueless French Catholics were trying to run our lives which will not be tolerated. You were only pretending to be Protestants when all along you were just waiting to out-populate us which will happen eventually, true enough, but no reason for us to care what they do. We are leaving anyway so that will not be our problem. I seem to see that I was perhaps appointed to kick your Gene-O-Vanilla butts all the way home to Montreal. So you want to build a New Montreal here in the U.S. Fine. You will be fined. We will take that with French fries. Don't you know that here in the U.S. French is just another synonym for mean and nasty? So that is what you were perhaps expecting, yea, even waiting for me to say even though I had not even thought of that. I actually don't care what they do and resent all this pressure to comment. I never even thought of New York as a future place for me to go. I always thought New Yorkers were obnoxious and mentally ill to some incomprehensible degree.