Thursday, April 16, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, during my first year at SCC, Larry's two cousins Beverly and Ann Kraiss lived down the hall from me on the 7th floor. However, they left after that first year and I really can't say that I remember very much about them. I sometimes think that I hear them chattering down the hall but I really don't hear very much. They went back to Chicago and disappeared into that Midwest milieu. How many millions of people live in Chicago area? I just have no idea. And then there was Glenn Kraiss, another of Larry's cousins, who also went back East somewhere, or so I heard, on the drugstore track. I really don't remember them. I would rather not say what I really think about these people, to tell the truth. It is better that way, just not saying anything about them.