Sunday, April 12, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely remember that when I was in college and flying to California once the pilot announced that someone famous was on the plane with us, over there in first class, some Kennedy person. So that was sort of interesting. How odd to think that I might have been in the same plane as some hugely famous person, even if it was only some snarky rich politician, I don't remember who. I am not sure whether I actually saw that person, only thought I heard an announcement of this. But whatever. Who did I mention this to? Dauna? As if that were important. How odd that Dauna or someone would be defending them in the death of Mary Jo. I mean, well, whatever happened. Coming from such a Republican family as mine, it is no secret that the Kennedy-Johnson ticket never got any votes from us. Well, maybe I can't speak for all but anyway certainly it is no secret who didn't vote for them. Which is another reason why it is so weird that they would be trying to contact us on this point. We never liked them and we don't have to discuss this either because we are not even slightly related or connected in anyway. 

How weird that someone would be trying to use me in some weird Mary Jo shell game. Yes, well, who am I to say who deserves to die? Or for that matter, who deserves to get elected? But since Mary Jo is already dead the point is moot. Anyway, don't the Irish famously treat women like garbage, which is another problematic point there.

Someone keeps telling an imaginary story about me telling Dauna to go scream at Debbie Tracy which is not true. I don't know whether that actually happened or whether it is just another trial balloon, but I never told Dauna to represent me in any way to anyone. In fact, I would rather not be represented by pathetically clueless Dauna. It is hard for me to recognize anything I ever said to Dauna with all my words hanging out there twisting in the wind. Perhaps the world would be a better place with Dauna's big fat mouth drowning under a bridge but then again it would not be my place to say so. How could God defend me if I didn't forgive the wickedness of the Kennedys and Johnsons? Yes, we do have to forgive them but if we don't have to vote for them.