Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I sort of get it. The Italians think they have a real coup in branching into the Strickland family line, not that they will really be Stricklands by name, only by distant lineage, nor will they get a key to the castle that way. The castle belongs to the U.K.'s National Trust anyway which is just as well because you really don't want the headache of maintaining a massive British castle. Do you have any idea how much money that would require? This is maybe 100 years after the last of the Stricklands died after warning against the Italian aggressions against Malta. Whatever that meant. I really wasn't paying that much attention. The Italians wish to cast me as their villainess so I suppose that I must oblige them to a certain degree as they certainly have been utterly antagonistic and obnoxious toward me. Perhaps they wish to throw me to the shire, which will not be appreciated. I never liked Tom that much anyway. Just driving an MG is not that impressive. You will need more brains than that to get through college.