Monday, April 27, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Ha ha ha! I am suddenly reminded of Jan Chance from when I was at Evangel College, who lived on the other end of my dorm floor. Just because we played Monopoly together and wrangled over the rules because Jan accused me of cheating so I had to explain to her the rules of the game, that doesn't mean that I know very much about her Tory politics. I just remember that she affects a sort of Britishy accent, though can't quite be said to have that, and belongs to a pseudo-British colony somewhere in Virginia of people who still imagine themselves almost a sort of British colony. I don't quite understand that but I can't be expected to account for the politics of every person I ever met. This is just too much for me to explain. Let Jan explain herself. I really can't be expected to do that.